As a member of the Housekeeping team, our assistant housekeeping manager will assist in managing all Housekeeping staff, ensuring proper training, and facilitating effective communication to the Mission's guests and adherents is maintained, scheduling staff hours, coordinating assignments and performance evaluations.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, communicate, and direct subordinates.
- Oversee daily housekeeping operations and timely cleaning of all guest rooms
- Perform room inspections and monitor the cleanliness of all public areas.
- Understand and operate department within set budgetary limits.
- Assist Housekeeping Manager as Department team leader whom operates with a sense of urgency when proactively addressing any personnel and guest issues concerning safety and security.
- Respond promptly and appropriately to guests' needs and questions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Four or more years of maintenance/housekeeping experience in a fast-paced hotel, resort, residential or healthcare environment.
- Four or more years of supervisory experience.
- Requires valid Class Driver's License
- Required Computer Skills: MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- English fluency is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
|(Preferred) One year Certificate from a technical school. Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. |