The Optimum Health Institute is looking for a Facilitator III to deliver exceptional body, mind, and spirit teachings that empower guests with the tools and knowledge to make positive and profound life transformations. This position requires a 40% focus on facilitating classes and spiritual activities, a 35% focus on developing programs, materials, and related projects, and a 25% focus on counseling guests.
Candidates We Embrace:
- You are a life-long learner who relishes gaining new knowledge about body, mind, and spirit topics.
- You have the desire, drive, and stamina to learn to effectively teach approximately 30 programs over a two year-long training period.
- You are creative and innovative—you continuously consider improvements to the existing curriculum and propose new ideas that will help OHI grow and evolve.
- You are a God-centered person who embraces the OHI teachings, values and philosophy; you “walk the talk” as a positive role model for our guests.
- You are a “people person” who works effectively with others at all levels of the organization, consistently displaying a positive, can-do attitude.
An Opportunity You’ll Love:
- Participating in the OHI Program as part of your continued training and benefits.
- Working with like-minded, committed individuals who share common values.
- Being part of an organization whose purpose is to serve as a change agent not only for guests but also for the world by improving the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of everyone we touch.
- Working for an effective organization that is both God- and principle-centered.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the fields of education, psychology, social work, ministry, counseling, holistic health, nutrition, nursing or a related field.
- Three years minimum experience in formal classroom teaching of adults, including instructional design experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge or adult learning theory and application.
If you have a calling, passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of others and want to join our family of leaders, we want to hear from you!