We are seeking a person who has experience preparing raw food meals and providing exceptional customer service, to join our Kitchen team as a Food Preparation Worker II. As a Food Preparation Worker II, you will prepare and present 100% certified organic, raw, vegan food, prepare fermented and dehydrated food items, assist with setup and clean-up for program classes, and maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kitchen, dining room and wheatgrass juicing rooms.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has strong teamwork skills and wants to work in a faith-based environment. Candidates for this position must demonstrate a high-degree of skill regarding food preparation, growing greens, sprouts, and wheatgrass, being safety conscious, detail oriented, and the ability to follow departmental processes and procedures. You will also be responsible for ensuring all areas within your control are in adherence with our body, mind and spiritual program.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in raw food preparation in restaurant or food service and experience in kitchen operations.
- Experience with kitchen procedures, handling of equipment, and knowledge of Health Department regulations.
- Industry Specific Experience- Prefer hotel and restaurant experience
- Food Handler's Certification and a valid Driver's License.
- Ability to often lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
If you have always yearned for a career where you can make a difference by helping and serving others then contact us today. We are looking for passionate people who have a spiritual foundation to be part of a team that promotes the well-being of every person's body, mind and spirit.