As a Greenhouse Worker,
you're responsible for providing all of our guests at the OptimumHealthInstitute with fresh, organic wheatgrass and other fruits
and vegetables from our on-site organic garden. You make a difference in
people’s lives as you provide your service in our God-centered, smoke-free,
drug-free environment. OHI employees
work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great
rewards. If you've worked in a greenhouse, gardening, landscaping or farming
environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Candidates We Embrace:
- You’re happiest when working with your hands
and take pride in seeing others enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- You thrive in a high-paced environment while
juggling multiple tasks.
- You’re enthusiastic in improving everything
you touch and always respond well to constructive feedback.
- You're a confident team player who thinks
quick on your feet and able to stay calm under pressure.
- You available to work a flexible work
schedule: approximately 5 shifts with a differing schedule each week,
including weekends, evenings and holidays, planned 4 weeks in advance.
- You're a student of life-long learning and
excited about the opportunity of growing and learning in a positive
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in Landscape, Gardening Agriculture,
Greenhouse and/or Nurseries.
- California Driver’s License Required
- Must be able to lift and/or exert force up to 100lbs.
- Must speak English
|OHI offers a rewarding non-smoking, drug-free work environment and a competitive benefits program. Join a faith-based organization committed to your success. Apply Today! |