As a Guest Services Associate, you're the essence of a guest’s experience at Optimum Health Institute. You make a difference in people’s lives through providing your service in a God-centered, smoke-free, drug-free spiritual environment. You'll be the face of OHI as a Guest Services Associate and will work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. If you've worked in customer service, hospitality, holistic healthcare or a call center environment or have an interest in expanding your career in customer service in the holistic services, we'd love to hear from you!
Candidates We Embrace:
- You're compassionate and you love being of service to others.
- You have an outgoing personality, enjoy engaging and building relationships with new people.
- You have experience in providing excellent customer service and are passionate about creating a positive experience for those you come in contact with.
- You're an enthusiastic professional who enjoys life and are grateful for the life’s lessons.
- You're a great listener, you seek first to understand.
- You're a confident team player who thinks quick on your feet and able to stay calm under pressure.
- You are available to work a flexible work schedule: all 5 shifts with a differing schedule each week, including weekends, evenings and holidays, planned 4 weeks in advance.
- You're a student of life-long learning and excited about the opportunity of growing and learning in a positive environment.
An Opportunity You'll Love:
- Being part of an organization whose purpose is to serve as a change agent for humankind by improving the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of everyone we touch.
- Attending the OHI program as part of your training and benefits.
- Sharing your knowledge of the OHI Holistic Body-Mind-Spirit program to guests, adherents and inquirers.
- Supporting our in-house guests by providing exemplary customer service.
- Making reservations, store sales and providing product knowledge of items in the store for at-home care and follow-up for guests who continue their healing journey at home.
- Minimum 2 years Hotel Front Desk experience or retail store environment; including cash handling, customer service, store level operations and product sales
- Minimum 2 years extensive customer service experience relating to educating guests/customers in product sales and support.
- Must have phone experience.
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Associates degree or 60 units of college or technical school required
If you have a calling, passion and commitment to making a difference in the lives of others and want to join our family of leaders, we want to hear from you!